Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Title Experiment Ready

My title experiment is now ready to run.  Over the past few posts I've been creating content with very specific, relevant, and optimized titles.  The idea is to see if TeamGateBar's blog returns to its position of former glory.as a result of these titles.  I read in an article that having poorly worded titles can be bad for your blogs listing.  Let's see if that theory pans out during this little experiment
-Alpha
TeamGateBar

Update:  So apparently I may have made things worse, stuffing rankmaniac colgate everywhere, so now I'm going to try the opposite tactic.  My keyword density was alarmingly high (I forgot about the archive links to previous posts).  So now I'm going back in my posts to reduce the keyword density for rankmaniac colgate and edit my titles.